When it comes to selling products in a sachet, packaging has a vital role to play.
Your sachet packaging is the first touchpoint customers come in contact with. Whether these customers are browsing your online store or are at a brick-and-mortar retail store. Your sachet packaging is decisive in positively influencing a customer’s buying decision. And this is regardless of the industry or product type packed inside sachets.
Successful packaging makes customers want to pick the product up and learn more. Great sachet packaging boxes spark the emotions of onlookers and make them curious. Such packaging guides the consumers about the product by adequately engaging them and communicating a brand’s values.
Let’s now outline the 5 essential tips on branding to help you get the desired ROI from your sachet packaging boxes:
Attraction is in Simplicity:
- Good packaging examples are often elementary and to the point. Sachet packaging boxes jam-packed with many elements are nothing but clutter, making it harder to clearly communicate the product.
- Customers need to know two things clearly cut. One is to quickly understand a particular product, and the second is its benefits.
- Minimalist design, simple packaging, and accessible language are essential here. These aspects help ensure everything is clear and customers understand why they should purchase the product in sachets.
- It’s only a matter of a few seconds to make a buying decision. And if the sachet packaging doesn’t convey value instantly, brands most likely lose out on sales to rival brands.
The purpose of sachet display boxes is to showcase the product on countertops. Using high-quality product imagery is often adequate to show customers the product’s nature.
Using imagery to depict real-world usage can effectively explain the benefits. So for selling a car washing liquid, choosing the image of a car helps draw the target audience’s eyes. Using a sports car also helps to associate your product in sachets with the sports market.
The promise of a Brand:
Every business building a brand communicates a brand promise to them, which clearly means sharing a brand’s values around making a product.
- This gets customers to develop an emotional connection with your brand.
- Your brand promise should be consistent across all touchpoints – and your sachet packaging is the most critical touchpoint. If you fail to do so, it’ll likely confuse customers as to what they should associate with your brand.
- Therefore, your brand logo, fonts, graphic designs, and images should be consistent, apart from minimalism.
Eye-Catching & Attention-Grabbing:
Brands selling instant drink sachets or cosmetic sachets need to do all they can to stand out. For this, grabbing the attention of target customers is essential.
Think about shopping in a big retail store. Display shelves are packed with a wide range of similar product types. Your sachet packaging must have a particular design and imagery in eye-catching tints that draw attention naturally. By doing this, your brand gets a significant competitive advantage over your competitors.
Your Custom Sachet Packaging’s Design:
The design on your sachet packaging builds customers’ perception of your brand and product packed in sachets. Research on the ideal stock materials, styles, and shapes of sachet display boxes is necessary.
Powder, gels, and creams are ideal for packing in sachets and pouches. PQD sachet display boxes make it easy to distribute, effectively display, and sell such products. Say if you go for plastic, are intended to use it and how it appears on display shelves.
The same phenomenon applies to how any sachet-packed product will be used. Is it a one-time-use product? Will the customer keep it for months with or without opening it?
You can shape packaging box requirements well once you know how your customers will want to use the product. So, for instance, if you’re selling tester oil samples, using a sachet in display boxes instead of a plastic bottle is ideal for customer experience in this case.
These are the critical questions you must ask before picking a packaging box for sachets. It should be simple and worth trying and represent your brand and business at its best.