Download CBSE Class 12th papers from VSI:
Tips for using paper effectively:
You can get the most benefits from solving the CBSE class 12 papers of previous years and the sample papers. Use these tips:
- Finish the study of your syllabus at least once. Then only start solving the sample papers. If you don’t finish the syllabus, you will have to leave out questions from the papers.
- After you finish the syllabus, revise at least once. Only then should you solve the sample papers and the previous year’s question papers. Take these papers seriously and solve them as your main exams.
- Whenever you solve the CBSE Class 12th sample paper 2021 or the last year papers like exams, use the horizontal sheets given in the board exams. It will set your writing style, and won’t face problems in the board exams.
- Keep your presentation neat and avoid overwriting. If you make a small mistake, strike through the text twice in neat lines. Write above it or next to it. Ensure the words are readable. If there is no space or want to cross out many lines, write the paragraph or answer again.
- Use proper formats in the answers.
- Avoid using abbreviations that are not allowed. If you have any confusion, then ask your teachers about the use of abbreviations in the exams.
- Write complete answers but make sure your writing speed is good throughout the paper.
- Be strict with the three-hour and 15 minute time. Use the 15 minutes only to read the questions and plan which one to attempt. Then give three hours for writing the answer.
Benefits of solving Sample Papers:
Understand Marking Pattern: Get to know how examiners give marks to you in the main exams with the help of the marking scheme shared by CBSE. The marking scheme has shown marks distribution for each question. For example, there is a question of three marks; now you don’t know which part of it has how many marks. But the marking scheme shows which point has how many marks. Use the marking scheme as a reference to learn how to write scoring answers.