The Stages of Selection:
Number of days that the doctor devotes each week to aesthetic medicine: the results of the techniques are often linked to the practitioner’s experience.
The Reputation of the Practitioner:
Characteristics of a good doctor:
But Must Clearly Answer all Your Questions and Detail or Show:
- The techniques he practices (specifying the number of these acts he performs each year).
- Benefits and weaknesses of the different procedures (specifically the unwanted impacts).
- Alternative techniques if a specific technique needs.
- The strategy (s) that would turn out best for you.
- Before and after photographs of their own (patients with attributes like yours).
- Follow-up and post-intervention follow-up.
- Management of any patient dissatisfaction after surgery.
- The prices of the aesthetic services offered.
Finally, it may be practical to choose a professional not too far from home to ensure ease of follow-up.