If you desire to become a parent, you cannot conceive or get pregnant even after trying many times. Then the thought process of being unable to develop kept you in tension and stressed too. So the Mishka IVF centre brings you the cryopreservation of embryo treatment for getting the wings of fulfilling the desire to have a baby and having a small and friendly family. It is the most beautiful experience in every couple’s life to enjoy their parenthood nicely and safely. But in some cases, many are not so lucky to enjoy this and have to consult with medical help for a successful pregnancy.
- One should try the Mishka IVF centre for a happy, safe, and successful pregnancy, as the hospital gives you the best IVF treatment with 80% favourable pregnancy and success rates.
- Dr Ruchi Bhandari is the IVF surgeon and director of the hospital Mishka IVF in Jaipur.
- She is well-experienced and has professional knowledge of all gynaecologists and infertility problems.
- She treats her patients effectively and advises them on the best possible ways and treatments to cure them.
- The Mishka IVF centre provides its patients with upgraded high-tech machines and equipment.
- The team Mishka IVF specializes in all IVF treatments related to both males and females.
What is embryo cryopreservation?
When the extra embryos create at the time of the IVF process, they keep or stored successfully so that they can use later for the donation of embryos to other couples.
Omit embryo cryopreservation, the extra embryos are stored separately at low temperatures, or they freeze to preserve them successfully so that they must use them in the future at any now. Embryo cryopreservation is an essential part of the IVF process.
What do you understand by In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)?
In vitro fertilization is the treatment that is part of ART or comes under this. That helps women conceive a baby at any age and time, following the patient timeline. The IVF process is performed with the patient’s eggs or donor egg, depending on the patient’s condition. An artificial environment create outside the female body, precisely the same as a woman’s body, and the sperm fertilises with that.
Through this, several embryos are made, but only 2 are transplanted back into the mother’s womb. The embryo cryopreservation means the extra seed is place or stored in the artificial lab for future use. The embryo, which transfers, will only help the woman succeed if it is the lining of the uterus. And the Checking of the pregnancy does through the blood test after transplantation of 2-3 weeks.
Reasons for cryopreservation of embryos:
- There should be many reasons for the freezing of embryo cryopreservation by the doctor or the female. Few reasons list below:
- Successful conceiving of the patients, then the extra eggs froze for future use.
- The embryos stored can use in the future, and if the couple no longer needs them, then the eggs can donate as the donor egg if some other couple needs them.
- Patients should feel that developing an extra embryo will help them in IVF if they cannot conceive.
- Genetic testing of pre-implantation perform, and embryo freezing is compulsory for the biopsy.
- Cancer patients might save the embryos well before their treatments as there is a high possibility of reduced chances of conceiving even after treatments.
- When in some cases, the uterus cannot or is not ready to develop because of some issues, embryo cryopreservation is workable.
Process of Embryo cryopreservation:
The cryopreservation procedure of embryos will go through as the water cell creates where the conservation should occur, and the formation of ice between the cells is an issue when freezing embryos. If any ice crystals form during the procedure, they get hurt in tiny structures in the cell.
The embryo must be delicately transferred to the cell and protected well for successful freezing. A special fluid known as CPAs uses for this purpose, also known as “antifreeze” for cells.
For this, two methods are there, which might use by doctors for embryo preservation: one is slow programmable freezing, and the other is vitrification.
In the slow freezing process, the embryos froze slowly in stages. CPAs add for 10-20 minutes with increasing strength over time. After this, the seeds cool for around 2 hours, where the temperature of the embryos decreases every minute. Then the embryos are stored in liquid nitrogen at 321 degrees Fahrenheit temperature, after complete cooling.
In vitrification, rapid freezing does, with much more strength of CPAs. In this method, the CPAs are first mixed with embryos by a doctor. These are very powerful and can damage cell linings. They are immediately placed into liquid nitrogen to prevent damage to the cells. Embryos are quickly converted into a solid state, just like a glass structure, through this process. So this is how prevention of ice formation does, so they cannot damage the embryos. When the roots are needed for the IVF process, they are slowly thawed or brought to average temperature. Then they are gently soaked into some special liquids so that the CPAs remove them from them. This process also restores the cell’s average water balance.
Advantages of embryo cryopreservation:
As the timeliness changes so it is necessary to understand the cryopreservation of embryos so that they will help many of the couples:
In this, doctors can do many pregnancy chances through unused frozen embryos.
Females need chemotherapy and radiation therapy.
Preimplantation of genetic testing.
Choosing Mishka IVF centre:
The Mishka IVF clinic r in Jaipur is well-facilitated with all the services and treatments required to treat infertility. They have been working for the last 6 years and giving their patients parenthood experience. The hospital specializes in IVF treatments and has all the other essential services related to IVF, such as sperm cryopreservation, embryo cryopreservation, laparoscopy, hysteroscopy, etc.
The cost of IVF with embryo cryopreservation at Mishka IVF centre is they take a starting deposit of 10,000 INR for Indian patients, while 1000$ for all foreigners and NRIs. After every six months, the patients take a guarantee of 5000 INR or 400 dollars. The Frozen embryo transfer cycle costs 30,000 for Indian patients, while it is 1250 dollars for all foreigners.
The takeaway of the Blog:
The above Blog summarizes embryo cryopreservation and the process and treatments of this. The article helps you recognize all how cryopreservation does and the most suitable and practical centre for this IVF treatment.
To get the best services and results, try Mishka IVF centre today, also known as one of the best IVF centres in Jaipur Pink city.