Type C Charger with a New Connector Shape:
Why Type C Charger Invented?
Why is USB Type-C Better than Old USB Cables?
- USB Type-C is an easy-to-use and user-friendly charging cable without up and down orientation. It doesn’t matter in which way you are inserting it into the device.
- The USB-C cable is a truly universal and game-changer for us, you not only use this cable for smartphones, laptops, tablets, or cameras but also work with operating systems like Android, Windows, etc.
- The data transfer rate of USB Type-C is 20 times faster than the USB 2.0. It transfers the data between devices at up to 10Gbps (gigabyte per second).
- USB-C cables can deliver Ultra-HD 4k video resolution to HDMI and USB-C displays. This is 4 times more than standard high definition’s resolution.
- Type C charger provides so much when it comes to speed, universality, user-friendliness, and ease of use. You can use it with any type of device. This connector is far better than older USB cables.
Is USB-C is Similar to Micro USB?
Why is Type C Charger faster than OTG Charger?
In general, we can’t say that it provides you more speed than the OTG charger. But it’s a more improved and enhanced version of OTG cable. It has better quality and you can also use it from either side which you can’t do using an OTG connector. This is the reason the USB Type-C charger is better but there isn’t too much difference in speed.