A microwave oven is the most popular and recommended way to cook any food. It is safe, affordable, and reliable over all the conventional forms of cooking. You can cook all kinds of food with just a tap. There are various types of microwave ovens in the market, and you need to choose one based on your needs and what you want to do with your microwave. Here are some of the best types from the best microwave company in India that are readily available in the market.
Solo microwave oven:
Solo Microwave Ovens are typically used for basic cooking and are basic microwave models, and they are principally used for heating or simple cooking. The best solo microwave oven can cook or warm any food, and it can’t barbecue or heat, similar to some microwaves. Anybody with an unaccompanied microwave needs can quickly settle on this microwave. There are no unique elements or features you can access; one can just utilize microwave-safe glass or plastic in these microwaves.
You can heat tea, espresso, minute pasta, or any kind of simple and instant-cooked food in them. However, these microwaves can prepare the best essential dishes and typical regular food, and they don’t give similar flavours as a Convection or Grill microwave.
- Solo Microwaves have minimal components out of the three accessible microwaves. They generally have simple and quick-cooking and beginning food choices. These models have clocks and mechanical clocks. Some may have child safety locks.
- Solo microwaves have a power consumption of 550-1500 watts for microwaves. The typical consumption is 1000 watts. Watts and stove limit together choose the cost of the microwave. The higher watts and power limit can make it expensive.
- The measure of space inside a microwave cable Oven Capacity. The estimation of the solo microwave capacity is in a cubic foot. It estimates by increasing the length, width, and volume.
- Normally, solo microwaves have a boiling limit of 0.5 – 2.5 cubic feet.
- Solo Microwaves are normally present on countertops. They are best for little or medium families.
Grill microwave oven:
Grill Microwave Ovens are always the best as they also have various excellent grilling features. Microwave Oven can offer you a grill taste that you can enjoy in a perfect barbeque or outdoor grill unit. They have all the features of a Solo Microwave but can grill chicken, fish, steaks, you name it! You can get many options like solo grills, ultra plus power grill, multi combo grill, turntable on and off, and the eco mode. In a grill microwave oven, you can cook simultaneously with the grill and microwave due to the combo grilling feature. When you use a grill microwave, it will cook food faster. The grill heater and additional accessories allow food to be roasted, grilled, or toasted.
- Grill microwave used for commercial and residential kitchen purposes.
- They are more expensive than the Solo Microwaves models but more affordable than the Convection Microwaves.
- Grill Microwaves usually have between 900 and 1,700 watts.
- The oven capacity for these microwaves is smaller than Solo microwaves. It can range between 1 and 2.5 cubic feet.
- Grill Microwave Ovens can accommodate on the top of the counterpart kitchen wardrobe or below the cabinet. The grill microwave that mounts will have features like fans, vents, and lights.
Convection microwave oven:
A convection microwave oven is the best if you need instant mouth-watering dishes. It has a fan and heating element to increase airflow inside the microwave. The convection microwaves have all the functions of a Solo and Grill Microwave Oven with additional features. You can quickly go ahead and bake, grill, roast, crisp, or brown foods. One should purchase these ovens if one is looking for multiple uses. Convection Oven’s additional features include automated inverter technology, automatic reheating, the best glass door and keeping food warm with easy cleaning. If you are eager to enjoy any sort of food, a convection microwave oven is an ideal choice for them.
- The convection microwave oven can use for commercial and residential kitchens.
- It is more expensive than a grill and a solo microwave oven.
- A convection microwave can cook all kinds of food as you like. You can heat, grill, bake, roast, and cook food.
- This oven ranges between 800 to 1,700 watts. In a convection microwave oven, watts are less important because the technology is different.
- The capacity of the oven will be similar to the grill microwave oven.
- Convection Microwaves consider the location, brand, finish, and features during the cost of the product.
You can visit the LG store or website to get the best solo microwave oven. It is the best microwave company in India for choosing the suitable model from a wide range of convection, Solo, and grill microwave.