How To Write a Business Plan
- Make a brief executive summary
- Present a short description of your company.
- Make a list of market research results and opportunities.
- Analyze the competition.
- Describe your product or service.
- Create a marketing and sales plan.
- Compile your company’s financial statements.
- Describe your company and its leadership.
- Describe your funding request in detail
- Make a list of appendices for official papers.
Types of Business Plans:
1. Growth Business Plans:
2. Strategic Business Plan:
A tactical business plan functions as a foundation for the whole company on which the future objectives and objectives based. Any strategic plan includes goals, mission statements, essential success factors, plans to achieve set goals, and how to install them.
3. Startup Business Plan:
4. Internal Business Plan:
5. Feasibility Plans:
6. Operational Plans:
These plans are to do with the internal functions of the businesses and how particular methods need to install while others change according to the current status and needs of a service.
Components of a Business Plan: