What prints circuit boards? What should you know about them? In this article, I will discuss in detail all you need to know about printed circuit boards. Here I am going to discuss PCBs what are my recommendations and much more. I am professional content writer doing SEO of many websites I am inspired to write this article to get a complete idea from MAD PCB a printed circuit board design company that provides services for manufacturing and designing of PCB boards.
Making procedures of PCB:
There is, so, a very big difference between “making a printed circuit board”, which is easy since it supposes the existence of a matrix or a drawing in which the arrangement of the components and the lines gives. (as we offer our readers with each project), and “project a printed circuit board”, when starting from a schematic diagram in which nothing said about the arrangement of the components, from which a pattern must make to pass AL copper
What Makes Difficult:
The greatest difficulty in projecting a plate yourself lies in an important fact: the copper strips that form the conductive “wires” on the printed circuit board cannot cross, as can do with wires, which in many cases requires skill. And planning to prevent this from happening in a project
But, when connections cannot prevent from crossing over, there is a way around this problem: a bridge. It is a piece of wire that passes over the plate.
In many cases, when the assembly is very complex, to the point that it is not possible to avoid a large number of crosses, a solution consists of the use of the “double-sided” plate. It has copper plating on both sides, that is, the conductive copper strips can print on both sides. Actually, people are searching for persons or services who provide the services to solve their problems PCB board is not a website development where you need a web developer that can do work which you don’t know anything about work.
- The second cut makes in the same way, thus obtaining the plate with the final dimensions for the project.
- With the plate cut, transfer to it the drawing corresponding to the arrangement of the lines, using any of the methods that we explain.
With the transferred drawing, cover the regions that should be copper, also using some of the techniques that we explained. Make sure that the coverage is perfect in all areas since any failure can allow the penetration of the perchloride and thus the corrosion of the lines, causing their interruption.
Then put the plate in a perchloride bath. The container should be just 1 to 1.5 cm. of the perchloride, enough to cover the plate completely. This plate should place on the tray with the brass side facing down.
The placement of the plate must do with an inclination of 45º and with a lateral agitation movement to avoid the formation of air bubbles3d printed circuit board
The figure shows how this should do.
MAD PCB Printed Circuit Board:
The corrosion time depends on the strength of the solution, varying between 15 minutes and one hour. We suggest to the reader that after 15 minutes of bathing, lift the plate by one edge, using for example tweezers, to verify the corrosion process.
- Once all exposed areas are completely corroded, the plate can remove from the perchloride and wash under running water.
- Note: if your solution is weak, you can speed up the corrosion process by slightly rocking the cuvette to form small waves.
- Once the plate is clean, make the holes using the processes already indicated and then apply one of the protectors that we also suggest in this article.
- Now the board is ready for you to place the components in mounting position and solder them.
Perchloride is a substance that stains very easily and is even a little toxic, so we recommend avoiding its contact with clothing or skin. Some people are quite sensitive even to the smell of it, in which case the corrosion process must do outdoors or in a well-ventilated room.
- It is convenient that the assembler has all the components for the assembly before making the plate, because there may be variations in dimensions that need some alterations in the original design.
- The substances used in the corrosion and protection of the plate must store in an aerated place, away from the electronics workbench, since their vapors can attack certain components, or also cause irritation to the most sensitive people or people with problems of allergy.
- When preparing the printed circuit board, it must be foreseen how it will fix in case holes have to make for this purpose. Not always the mode suggested in the original project is the one finally chosen for assembly according to its box, hence the need to study the problem well before making the plate.