Quickbooks is the most versatile accounting and bookkeeping software to keep the financial activity intact up to the mark. This software develops by Intuit to assist all the QB users to maintain their financial tasks. Nowadays almost every small and mid-sized company is using this software for their accounting needs. But sometimes this software starts misbehaving with the ongoing work. Sometimes the application noticed glitches and errors within the QB desktop. When the developer of Quickbooks got to know about these common desktop errors they designed an ultimate tool to assist all the QB users to deal with the error that occurs within the software called Quickbooks Tool hub.
In this post, we are going to discuss the QuickBooks Tool hub and the easy and simple way to resolve common desktop errors. So without taking much time let’s hop to the topic now.
What is the QuickBooks Tool Hub?
Intuit designed the modern accounting software named QuickBooks Tool Hub, which can install on the user’s computer system. This tool can fix any issues related to accounting, bookkeeping, or other technicality in the finance sector. This software will create efficiency within business operations and mark up the productivity scale high. The users can fix many errors and glitches that occur within the QB desktop with only one tool package, QuickBooks Tool Hub. Having this tool on your system makes you fulfill all the needs of the QB desktop without installing any other diagnostic software like in the past. This tool saves much time for the user to use it in another productive way.
If you are still far away from downloading this amazing QuickBooks Tool Hub then you are missing something very valuable in your business. In this post, we will discuss the QB tool hub in a detailed manner from the download and installation procedure to the manual instruction to use it.
Common Errors That Can Be troubleshoot By QuickBooks Tool Hub:
QB tool hub can easily fix some of the common errors that interrupt the workflow within Quickbooks software. These are the errors explained below:
- Installation Error.
- Network and Connection Error.
- Company File Error.
- Performance Error.
- Forgotten Password.
System Requirements to Download QuickBooks Tool hub?
These are the system need for QuickBooks tools hub download on your computer:
- Microsoft. NET Framework
- Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable package.
Easy Way To Download and Install The Procedure of QuickBooks Tool Hub:
First, download the QuickBook Tool Hub from the official site of Intuit and save the setup file path where you’ll easily find it. The desktop would be a great place to store the path.
Go to the downloaded file setup and run the file on QBToolHub.exe. to take the further step in the installation process.
Once the Installation dialogue box opens on your display screen, hit on the ‘Next’ option below the screen.
After the above step, the ‘License Agreement’ page will open up on the computer screen, you need to read it carefully to understand and accept it. Now click on the ‘YES’ button to complete the step.
Within the next step, you would like to settle on a folder to put in the QB tool hub.
Now you have to define the destination path where you want to install the tool and then click on the ‘Next’ option.
Within the next page hit the ‘Install’ button to start the installation of the tool on the system and complete the method.
Once all the above steps complete, the QB tool hub install on your system. Now hit the ‘Finish’ button on the last page flashing on the screen to close the installation wizard.
At last, you have the Repair tool hub on your system, used to resolve all the belonging errors of QuickBooks.
How To Fix Common Desktop Error Through QuickBooks Tool Hub?
Follow the below instruction to fix some of the common errors that interrupt the Quickbooks application.
1. Select Company File Issues if you’ve got any glitches while opening the company file or have missing or blank lists. Here you will see two options: ‘Fast Fix my file’ and the ‘QuickBooks File Doctor. If you would like more help, select File Doctor help on the company file tab.
2. Select Network Issues if your system gets stuck with problems with some network issues like error H202 and you wanna get rid of it immediately from your server computer.
3. Select Program Problems if you encountered any kind of performance issues on your systems such as while opening the system or the program, Error 6123, and program crashing/stopped working. In this tab, the ‘fast Fix my Program’ is the recommended choice for you. There is also an option to resolve issues with PDF files that call ‘QuickBooks Print and PDF repair tool’.
4. Select Installation Issues if you’ve got a drag once you install or uninstall QuickBooks Desktop. The error 3371 can also fix in this tab.
5. Password Reset tab can be useful when the users accidentally forgot the password, this tool will help to reset your password.
Hopefully, the above information helped you well to understand the Quickbooks tool hub. With the help of this tool, a user can erase several common desktop errors that occur within QuickBooks. If the article helped you to erase any of the common errors then let us know in the comment section below.
In case you find discomfort to fix the error then contact QuickBooks customer care on a toll-free number. They have years of experience in resolving QB errors and they will surely assist you in fixing desktop errors.